Ask Your Friends Widget brings the power of existing social networks to any web page and enables companies
to interact with their visitors live.
A few regularly asked questions:
- How long are your contracts?
- Our Gold and Platinum products are billed automatically at the beginning of each month. We make it simple to start – and stop – your service at any time.
- Do you offer a trial version?
- Our Gold and Platinum products simply provide more of what is available in the free product, so the free version can be regarded as a trial with unlimited time period.
- What support options do you offer?
- We offer customer support via email to email@example.com. Gold and Platinum customers enjoy priority queueing.
- Can I upgrade or downgrade my plan?
- Yes, at any time you can switch plans and immediately take advantage of enhanced features.
- What web browsers do you work with?
- We currently support publicly released versions of IE7 & IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari and Chrome on Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. Some browsers are available in early release developer versions and may exhibit errors and problems that are beyond our control.
- Do you have an international version?
- Select2gether is currently available in English only but community members can create topics in any language. Our Facebook app also benefits from localization through Facebook's language setting.
- Do I need to install Select2gether Free, Gold or Platinum?
- Select2gether Free, Gold and Platinum are hosted application services, meaning you don't need to install any software to get started.